Thursday, April 25, 2013

I'm an introvert.

Well let's start with an introduction. :)

I'm a Christian mommy, and I'm an introvert (if you hadn't figured that out already).

When my daughter was born, I found that it is really hard to be an introverted mom!

In starting this blog, I have a few goals in mind...

  • I want to be an encouragement to you, and hopefully challenge you to be the best mom you can be.
  • If you are a mom like me, struggling with how to balance mommyhood with introversion, I want you to know that you are not alone.
  • I want to know that I'm not alone!
  • If you are an extrovert, I hope I can give you a different perspective so you can know how to relate to moms like me.

So I hope you'll stick around and see what I have to say. I would love your feedback too!

No comments:

Post a Comment